The history of our company begins in 2010.
For more than 11 years AGROPOSTAVKA has been fighting for it’s place and became an inevitable part of agrarian
business in Ukraine.
During this time, we have gone through a thorny path from a young, ambitious, little-known company to a
successful, stable and well-known enterprise, not only on the territory of Ukraine and beyond its borders,
which moves into the future with concrete goals and plans.
7 years of experience has allowed us:
- imported machinery and spare parts from famous manufacturers from Poland (Samasz), Germany
(Ziegler, Beinlich), Italy (Nardi, Rimeco), and USA (John Deere, Case)
- have established fruitful cooperation with more than 1,000 farms throughout the world. territory of Ukraine
- to export spare parts and equipment to Hungary, Moldova, the Republic of Belarus and the Russian
The keys to the company’s success are:
- a stable team, 80% of staff is working in the company for more than 5 years;
- reliable foreign partners-suppliers;
- sincere, frank partnership relations with our clients;
- Flexibility and speed in the decisions made;
- excellent provision of service;
- constant search for new partners abroad to fill vacancies in the portfolio.
The company’s management will continue to adhere to the basic principles of working with clients: honesty,
reliability and high level of services provided.
Also the company promote to the fruitful cooperation with foreign partners on mutually beneficial terms.